What is an Assessment?
Assessments are used to help students see their own progress as they train towards their next training belt.
Stripes are awarded for satisfactory skill, behaviour and attitude in each of the following sections:
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Hand Techniques
- Foot Techniques
You will be marked for each of these and if you are successful, you will be awarded the relevant stripes for your to display on your belt.
It is possible to grain more than one stripe per sitting.
On successfully completing the Premier Dojang Assessment, you will receive:
- Belt Stripes
- Premier Dojang Certificate signed by International Instructor & Examiner
Line-Up Quickly - You MUST arrive on-time!
Equipment Required. Just like any class, test or other event:
- Running Shoes (Green and above)
- Running Gear (Green and above)
- Drink - Non Fizzy / Non Sugary
- FULL UNIFORM - Clean and Pressed - No T-Shirts!
- FULL Sparring Equipment (Green Stripe and above)
Grading Options - Please check the Options Carefully!